Hey there! I’m Ericka Rheanne
I am a 21 year old grad-student who absolutely loves books.
While 98% of my personality relates to books, there are a lot of other interesting, non-bookish personality traits crammed into that remaining 2% (at least I hope, feel free to disagree)! Aside from reading, my hobbies include sports, art, writing, puzzles, blogging, and much more.
Here are 10 facts about me
- I have one dog, a 3/4 Siberian Husky, 1/4 Alaskan Malamute mix named Astra who was born on November 6th 2020.
- I started college in August of 2018 and graduated Summa Cum Laude with my Bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and English in May of 2021.
- I’m set to graduate with my Master’s degree in English in May of 2022.
- My birthday is April 28, my name is pronounced as Ray-Anne, and my pronouns are she/her.
- My favorite genres to read are anything YA/NA and anything fantasy.
- My favorite place in the world is OBX (the Outerbanks, North Carolina), which is absolutely nothing like the show, but is the homeplace of my grandmother on my mother’s side.
- Not to get all stereotypical, but I do love coffee; vanilla iced lattes are my go-to.
- I’m a severe introvert, yet (apparently) frustratingly determined to test my limits every single day.
- I love to organize, whether it’s my shelves, my desk, or random drawers, it always tends to help if I’m feeling anxious or stressed.
- You can find me on Twitter (@erickarheanne), Instagram (@rheareads), or TikTok (@erickarheanne).
Now that you know about mastermind (am I being overly narcissistic here?) behind the blog, I’d like to introduce you to the blog itself.
Ericka Rheanne is a bookish/lifestyle blog created with the purpose of helping people embrace the creativity that lies inside of them. Whether that be through reading (which there’s undoubtedly lots of content on), home decor and organization, or anything in between.
Some of you might be here for your next short-term project, or to find your next read. If that’s the case, then welcome! Ericka Rheanne will have endless content available for you to generate ideas!
On the other hand, some of you might be here to figure out how you can live a life as creatively as possible, how you can be successful in a career that depends wholly on your creativity…
Oftentimes, it can be difficult to have a dream that doesn’t really fit everyone’s expectations of you — goals for your life that people generally think is a waste of time, or not worth it.
But no matter what others say, you CAN do it. And Ericka Rheanne will provide you with all the tools and the information you need to embrace your creativity in a world that pressures you to stifle it.
You can be anything you want to be.
And if you’re a bit scared (because embracing your creativity is terrifying, we know) that is okay! This is your journey and Ericka Rheanne is going to be here to help you navigate the waters.
I admit “Embrace Your Creativity” is pretty vague, so while you’re here I’ll explain what sort of content you can expect to get from my blog
There are three main parts to my blog: the creative lifestyle, the bookish lifestyle, and the blogging lifestyle. I will talk about books, reading, and writing on this blog. A LOT. But that’s not my whole personality, and I doubt it’s yours either. Here, I will also talk about my creative lifestyle, which includes other worthwhile hobbies!
Let’s go into more depth about what you can gain from my blog
THE BOOKISH SIDE
- Young Adult Book Reviews: I only read YA books, sometimes also getting lost and straying to New Adult or Adult Fantasy. But mainly, you can expect reviews on YA books. Or, if they’re adult/NA, you can expect that they’re similar to the YA genre unless I outwardly say so in the review!
- Book Recommendations: Once again, 99% YA recommendations with the 1% being noteworthy stragglers from the NA or Adult genre.
- Bookish Lifestyle: Book Box Subscriptions, bookish march (candles, clothes, art prints, etc), bookshelf organization, favorite shelves or reading lights, how to start a bookstagram, booktube, book blog, booktok, and much more.
THE LIFESTYLE SIDE
- Decorating: I will recommend products that I enjoy and love in my own home, give you ideas for how to organize certain areas of your house, products that can aid in organization.
- Bullet Journalling: I am constantly bullet journalling, so I will provide ideas for what sort of things to include and track in your own bullet journal to further organize your life and ways to be more creative!
- Art/Projects/Crafts/Puzzles: I will provide DIY tutorials, share games, crafts, or artistic merch, hobbies, or activities you can participate in!
- Products: Any sort of products I’ve been using and loving!
- Shows/Movies: Perhaps reviews, mostly recommendations on which shows or movies I’m loving!
THE BLOGGING SIDE
- Starting a Blog: I will go into depth about hosting, blogging platforms, domain names, designing your site, plug ins, setting up emails, picking a niche, etc.
- Growing a Blog: I will teach what I’ve learned about Pinterest, share other resources that are available to you should you want to learn more in-depth, I will teach you what social medias are worth your time at first, and how to create click-worthy content and graphics for your blog.
- Monetizing a Blog/Income Reports: I will teach you about ads, traffic, affiliate marketing, and different streams of income you can generate.
- Book Blogging Specifics: For book bloggers specifically, I will give detailed information just for this niche! I am hoping the book blogging niche will grow in the next several years!
If you have questions about my site content or anything else, please do check out my FAQs on my Contact page by clicking here.
Below are more important pages for you to check out.
This blog is a personal blog; Ericka Rheanne writes and edits all blog content. Therefore, all content is based off of my own experiences as well as the experiences of trusted others. I am not an expert or professional by any means. To read more on this subject, check out my Disclaimer Policy.
I encourage you to read up on this information using the links I have provided. If you have any additional questions about this blog, please contact me using the form on the contact page.
Copyright: © ErickaRheanne.com 2021. All content and images displayed on this site are either owned or licensed by ErickaRheanne.com unless stated otherwise. Unauthorized use of the content and images is prohibited. Links, excerpts, or photography may be used, but only if credit is clearly given to ErickaRheanne.com and links back to the site.